Today I am thrilled to be hosting a stop on the Reflection blog tour for author, Jessica Roberts. If you’re not familiar with the book, here are the deets:
Author: Jessica Roberts
Bright, spunky Heather Robbins has escaped her small hometown and is anxiously beginning her freshman year of college. Rising above her rocky childhood, she’s found a place where good things are finally starting to happen: her own private apartment, refreshing college classes, and an intense attachment to a mysterious and rugged classmate, Nick Richards.But when her dreamy college life turns out to be nothing more than a wonderful dream while resting in a coma, questions threaten.
Now, Heather must press forward to unlock the real past, and find the answers buried deep in her mind. What she unlocks instead is a roller coaster ride through flashbacks, embellished memories, and a whirlwind romance.
And when it’s all over and she comes face to face with the truth, will she lose everything she’s fallen in love with?
Has it peaked your interest yet? Check out this awesome playlist that the author recommends to go along with the book!
1. Let That Be Enough by Switchfoot (Creed . . .)
2. Whole Wide World by Mindy Gledhill (Heather leaving home for college)
3. On My Mind by Kalai (The song Nick sings and plays on guitar in class)
4. Fallin for You by Colbie Caillat (Heather’s perfect summer semester)
5. True by Ryan Cabrera (Heather and Nick’s growing relationship)
6. I’m Yours by Jason Mraz (The California trip – not spot on, but the lighthearted sincerity of the song evokes similar emotions. And besides, I love Jason Mraz.)
7. Closer by Joshua Radin (The night of the phone call, moments before the accident)
8. September by Daughtry (Waking from the coma)
Learn More About This Author
Buy the Book!
|Amazon||Barnes & Noble||Smashwords|