About the Book
With a doting husband and a new job training a vampire military, Lily Drake was living up to the prophecies of being the best. Her life was seemingly perfect, until tragedy strikes bringing her a loss she’s not sure she can endure.
The hard-working super mom / vampire slayer, Lily Drake, has just learned problems still exist even after you become immortal.As everyone knows, even if you find your soul mate, you don’t always get a happily-ever-after. Lily may have found temporary happiness being a newlywed, but the honeymoon is over. When she finds her husband going out for late night bites with another woman, Lily has to fight to try and regain what she wants most, love and a happy family.If Lily thought being a single mom was hard, she’ll find being married can be a bloody mess.
Lily Drake Photo Contest
T. is also holding a photo contest right now. Check it out!
- Take a photo of yourself with a copy of Life and Death of Lily Drake or ‘Til Death Do Us Part (can be paperback or with your Kindle or Nook or whatever e-Reader you use).
- Send the photo to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: “Photo Contest”(By submitting your photo, you are agreeing to allow www.TMichelleNelson.com the right to post it to the website.
- Please only send photos of yourself and no nudity or otherwise totally profane pics.
- Photo contest begins April 12, 2013 and deadline for all submissions will be April 30, 2013 at midnight EST.
- Submissions will be posted to www.TMichelleNelson.com on May 6th and winners will be chosen by votes, so be sure to check the site to see if you won!
- Contestants will have until May 13th at Midnight EST to vote, and winners will be posted May 14th.
- Prize packs will be sent out within one week from that date.
The two most popular photos will win a Lily Drake Swag Pack including….
* Contest open to residents of US and Canada only.
Life and Death of Lily Drake
Have you read the first book yet? You wouldn’t want to miss Lily Drake kicking some serious vampire butt.
Check out more about this series here! – Life and Death of Lily Drake
About T. Michelle Nelson
T. Michelle Nelson is a native of Benton, Kentucky and a graduate of Murray State University holding a degree in Education. Currently she resides in picturesque Mount Vernon, Ohio, which is also the setting of her Lily Drake series. The first book in the series, Life and Death of Lily Drake, is available at Barnes & Noble, Amazon, Kobo, and your other favorite online book stores in paperback as well as e-reader formats. The second book, ‘Til Death Do Us Part, is being released by Inkspell Publishing in April of 2013 and currently, T. is working hard to finish her third book.When she isn’t writing, you can usually find her singing out of key while playing Rock Band with her husband and son, watching B-Horror movies or wrestling with her two ill-behaved fur babies, Buddy Perro and Bunchie.